2018 Montshire Museum
The Montshire offers daily activities as part of your Museum visit. You can help give our leafcutter ants their leaves, experiment with magnets at the Science Discovery Lab, and much more!
Outdoors, explore the trails with trailside exhibits, Woodland Garden, David Goudy Science Park, and the walking tour of the solar system.
Cost: $8 per person including adults (children under 2 years are free, do not include them in your registration)
Some items to bring when you visit:
- Swimsuit, water shoes, sunscreen, and a towel for the water exhibits in Science Park - if it is warm
- Comfortable walking shoes for the trails, Woodland Garden, and Planet Walk.
- Camera: There are many great photo opportunities.
- Binoculars: Handy for observing birds and wildlife.
- Snacks and lunch if you wish to picnic. Picnic benches are located outdoors and in the Hughes Pavilion.
After exploring the museum, some moms may want to explore the King Arthur Flour Store a few miles down the road. 135 US Route 5 South, Norwich, Vermont 05055
|Event Date||05-09-2018 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-09-2018 3:00 pm|
|Last Day to Register for this event||05-07-2018|